RE: [OM] Re: Messenger bags (& cycle helmets)

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Messenger bags (& cycle helmets)
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 11:22:06 -0000
Anyone from UK may remember an episode of "Only Fools & Horses" where the
same issue came up.  I seem to remember Del had some great idea to produce a
helmet with a turban wrapped around it only to find out that, to be
effective, the turban has to be in contact with the head !!!  There was some
joke about "The Turbanator" as the guy in question rode a bike like that
from Terminator !!

Don't know about now, but then they were exempt from helmets on religious
grounds ....

Jon