[OM] MD1 and 35F2

Subject: [OM] MD1 and 35F2
From: "tai limtai lim tan" <jttlim@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 00:51:37 -0800
Hi ,

Can anyone enlighten me how long should I charge my md1 ni-cd drive ?
Someone told me 3~4hours but some said 10hours.

I just bought a 35F2 zuiko in very mint condition.How's the performance and
quality of this lens?Also,it seems that the T-32 and OM2s will only work
properly (i.e metering , TTL flash)if it is loaded with films.Otherwise it will
either give you full blast on the flash or erratic / inaccurate meter
reading/shutter speed on the camera body.

As I've just started on the OM-system not too long ago, please pardon me if
'these'question  are getting to your nerve.

THANKS!!
Jonathan Tan