Re: [OM] MD1 and 35F2 - NiCd charging

Subject: Re: [OM] MD1 and 35F2 - NiCd charging
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 19:16:40 -0500
The memory effect is a myth.
http://www.repairfaq.org/ELE/F_NiCd_Memory.html

NiCd & NiMh Batteries are hurt mainly by overcharging (especially NiMh).
Smart chargers turn off, or trickle charge to prevent this

Always remove your batteries from dumb chargers when the batteries get
warm.

John, is the Md1 charger smart?

tOM

On Sunday, January 20, 2002 at 16:28, John Hermanson
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>