Re: [OM] Airports & Film

Subject: Re: [OM] Airports & Film
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:36:29 EST
And if they do the hand check and find that you lied to them, that you don't
actually have 1600  speed film, and you pissed them off enough, if they don't
arrest you, they'll keep you waiting in an interview room (while they
supposedly do a record check on you) just long enough to make you miss your
flight. You're not going to win by threatening them or waving regulations in
their faces.

George S.