[OM] Airports & Film

Subject: [OM] Airports & Film
From: "Sean Davis" <mr_shabby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:36:45 -0700
Hiya...

Going to Cancun, Mexico from Calgary, Alberta next month and i'm worried about taking film. I've been scanning the last few archives and getting the general idea that these days film is pretty much screwed, as it seems that no one will hand-check it anymore. Should I be trying to buy film down there? I want to take a bunch of Velvia but i wonder about the availability/price. Any Calgarians/Canadians on the list who know if our airports (and i guess Mexican airports too) will still hand-check film?

SD