RE: [OM] mono/tri pod dilema

Subject: RE: [OM] mono/tri pod dilema
From: "Roger Skully" <robinsnes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:03:28 -0500
I carry a Leica tabletop tripod with Leitz ball head when traveling. It is
not too heavy, very secure, and can be used as long as you have something to
prop it against. Rubberize the feet so that it doesn't scratch up anything
you put it against.
pet05.jpg (10752 bytes) <http://www.robinsnestphotography.com/>  Roger
Skully
Robin?s Nest Photography