Re: [OM] mono/tri pod dilema

Subject: Re: [OM] mono/tri pod dilema
From: "Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL" <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:00:34 +0100
manfrotto makes a very interesting monopod head... with a little leg to take
support form a wall or other vertical item...making it a bipod...
you can also use the monopod when lying... in what we call in french
"position du tirailleur couché"...
the thing come with little ballhead... and can be adapted on every
monopod...
I use it regularly when I travel...
Stephan