RE: [OM] The Mall revisited!! (LONG RAMBLE)

Subject: RE: [OM] The Mall revisited!! (LONG RAMBLE)
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:43:59 -0800 (PST)
Naw.  Rookie mistake.  Lost five bucks out of the deal.  Kinda
soured me on the city for awhile though.  Had I not been so
tired from just getting back stateside a couple hours before and
on the tail end of eleven flights that week with several more to
go...  I didn't read the scam quite fast enough.  Got my shoes
cleaned, though.