Re: [OM] Shooting indoor sports?

Subject: Re: [OM] Shooting indoor sports?
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 07:50:15 -0800
Michael,

I have been doing a lot of wrestling shoots this year. For the wrestling the
100/2.8 and 180/2.8 will both be useful. with the 100 you should be able to get
most of your shots, the 180 will get nice tight framed close ups. that is
provided you can get access to the edge of the mat. If you are a bit farther
back you will definatly want that 180. Dependeing on the lighting the 400
probably will be fast enough. If not then push the Tri-X.

I have been shooting my nephews matches with a 85~250 f/5 T32 with zoom adapter
and ASA 800 filmes. Tried some Fuji Press 1600 last week but have not processed
it yet.

Jim Couch