Re: [OM] OM-3

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:14:37 -0800 (PST)
For an OM-3 in  that good a condition with a 50/1.2
hanging off it $1200 is on the end of 'high
reasonable' in my opinion. OM-4 plain is good from the
$200 for a user to $300 for a nice one. Champaign 4t
is pretty wild on pricing. All the way from $250 (very
rare) to over $500. Black 4t's are quite uncommon from
what I can see. They almost always go from $400-600.
For reference I paid $500 for a BIN black EX 4t one a
few months ago and thought I paid a reasonable price.

Mark Lloyd