Re: [OM] OM-3

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:07:33 +0800
If you ever hold a OM3 you may change you mind. OM-1 is fine, but it
does not have multi metering mode and spot, For OM1, I have trouble in
keep out the stray light enter the eyepiece (I wear glasses) which
affect the reading a lot, I need to use my hand to shield the light
during metering.

You can also use the OM4 in manual mode that works almost exactly the
same as OM3, but you know the different between a fully mechanical
camera and electrical control one, they just "feel" totally different.
There is a charm in mechanical cameras.

Some years ago before the OM3Ti came out, used OM3s sold for over
US1200 in Japan, they were totally disappeared in the used market
here.

C.H.Ling