Re: [OM] Olympus Japan responds

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Japan responds
From: "Woody Kim" <smallfruit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:21:21 +0900
I have been contacting with them about new OM products issue since a couple
of years. They always told me that they have never plan new OM products. I
also understand that business changes and the "idea" of making money,
therefore I actually don't expect to will be produced OM-5(?) upgraded,
modified and more powerful.
I will be expecting Digital SLR Body for OM line up , but I know that they
have no this plan, too.
I myself prefer to make new OM body and lenses discontinued... :- )

Woody Kim