Re: [OM] 6x4.5 compared to 35mm?

Subject: Re: [OM] 6x4.5 compared to 35mm?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:51:56 -0800
 > > I'm just curious, how much will I gain going from 35mm to 645
 > format?  Will I notice the difference, or not really until I pass the
8x10
 > threshold?

Tacking on to your answer since I don't have the original...

Simply figuring the size gives a mean of 1770% larger original image.
Not necessarily 1770% better but, with much _larger_ possiblilties.

35mm =   24mm x  36mm
6x4.5 =   600mm x 450mm

Let me see. That would give you an 18 inch by 24 inch contact print. Cool. How big is the camera?
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California