Re: [OM] HELP! Did I ruin my roll??

Subject: Re: [OM] HELP! Did I ruin my roll??
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:49:58 -0800
I believe this is what happened to me.  I'm going to rewind the film a take
the loss..  Actually, I'll do that right now, and see what the results are..

This is my second roll of Superia 400 that has done that.  My first time
this happened, I lost a lot of great shots as well.  arrrg...

OK, the film broke... at the feeder end of things!  I kept rewinding and
rewinding, and NOTHING.   So I went to a darkroom, and popped the back open.
Arrg!!  The film was just bad..  The feeder threads were bad at about the
3rd shot..  So I don't think I have anything on the roll, and the roll is
completely out now..  Should I still try to take it in and get it
processed??  I think it's a goner right??  Damn it!  Those shots are
replaceable..

Can I send it into fuji and get another roll?  I'm pissed off now..

Albert