Re: [OM] 6x4.5 compared to 35mm?

Subject: Re: [OM] 6x4.5 compared to 35mm?
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 11:44:02 EST
Joel,

I find that the 1/3 rule is more or less naturl for me.  I see photos by
realtives and friends though that are sorely lacking in compositional balance.
My son who is a TV camera operator of significant experience has always
composed that way in framing a scene.  He does it intuitively.  He has
co-workers who have to think to do it even after years of experience; so it may
be a left-brain, right-brain thing.

Interesting how the mind/eye connection works.

Dave Dougherty