[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3027

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3027
From: Clendon Gibson <bsandyman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:51:44 -0800 (PST)
You have probably only ruined one or two frames. I do
this everynow and again, and that is usualy the
result.  Even when the door is open wider.

As for the other thing, the choice is yours. You have
probably got your money out of the roll already, so
you have nothing to lose by rewinding now and turning
it in.

Once I had a problem winding the film right and went
through the whole roll, and only two or three frames
where exposed. Strangely they where in the middle of
the roll, instead of at either end. Go figure.

Most likely you have your moneys worth, but also you
have nothing to lose by going to the end.

This is of course only my opinion. YMMV