Re: [OM] [OT] two OM items for sale -> browsers

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] two OM items for sale -> browsers
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:04:17 -0500
Looked rather similar on Netscape on my computer, except the words being black
rather than red. Anyway, if there are drop down selection styles that you know
of that work well on both Netscape & IE (as there are countless), might as well
use them instead of using a W3C style to hopefully make sure us Netscape users
will long for that red type (again, there are other ways to get dropdown red
type.) I stay away from IE as much as possible. I can't stand its look, and some
of its operational methods, way of saving pics, pages, and other miscellaneous
gui stuff. I absolutely HATE outlook express compared to Messenger. At Pentium
166, and 64MB of RAM, I think my computer is too slow for Netscape 6.2, which is
close to perfection, compared to 6.0 which was problematical. I'll use 6.2 (or
whatever is out) on my next machine. :)

Larry