Re: [OM] Digital camera downfalls (Long)

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital camera downfalls (Long)
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 22:24:04 +0100
On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 05:54:13PM -0800, Olympus wrote:
> Sorry if some of you think I'm negative, but that's just the reality of the
> fact.  People, the vast majority of people are DUMB.  They are not trying to
> make progress in their life, they are just content with not regressing....

Albert,

Altough I agree with some of your points. Here I must state: from the viewpint
of the
"majority" YOU are the not progressing fellow! You still have to wait for your
photographs
processed,.... They have by far overtaken your technique of the last
century(!)(1*).

The really sad thing is, that most people can`t see the world more
differenciated.
Either digital or ananlog is the truth, not realizing that both have their
place.

Frieder Faig

PS (1*):Currently, in germany, HP is advertising digital photography with the
slogan:
"It was funny the 20th-century: rolls, rolls, rolls even more rolls..."
<picture of lots of+film-rolls>
But now HP presents digital cameras....<GGG>