Re: [OM] Digital camera downfalls

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital camera downfalls
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:46:52 -0500
Have you ever seen prints from the Olympus P400 printer?  Dye transfer,
sharp as a tack, no dots, archival.  The prints sparkle like cibachromes.
Does an 8.5 x 11" in about 90 seconds.  I've noticed that Sears TV ads for
holiday pictures of the family, sells them  "per sheet" where in the past
they had always been referred to as prints.
John Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus OM Service since 1977
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  www.zuiko.com