Re: [OM] Digital camera downfalls

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital camera downfalls
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:57:04 -0800
Tom... I completely agree.  But I'm not going to kick a guy while he was
down right?  I mean, to this day, I don't know what his daughter looks
like...

Mistake #1:  He used Windoze!!  A reliable Operating System probably is the
key.
Mistake #2:  Never wipe before you backup!
Mistake #3:  BRING A BACKUP.
If there was a photographer at my wedding, and he only owns 1 camera, he
wouldn't be my photographer.. you know what I mean??

I agree, no difference in theory.  But the fact of the matter is, negs are
MUCH harder to destroy, where as digital pics can be destroyed with a couple
of key strokes or a few mouse clicks..

But let that be a lesson to you all...  I know I'VE learned..
Albert