Re: [OM] Tiny Fibers

Subject: Re: [OM] Tiny Fibers
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 15:15:01 -0600
Happens all the time -- we try and check every OM body that comes in for
lint/hairs at the film plane.  There are strips of self-adhesive-backed felt
inside the body along the top and bottom of the shutter to keep light from
reflecting around the curtains.  Stuff gets stuck there.  Hold the shutter open
on "B" without a lens and check all the edges while looking at a white
paper....