Re: [OM] 24 (or 20) vs. 36

Subject: Re: [OM] 24 (or 20) vs. 36
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:51:52 -0800
<snip>

The spindle in a 35mm film cannister is the same diameter whether it's 12, 20, 24 or 36 exposure. A 36 exposure strip doesn't make the inside of the cannister that crowded. IMO it's Urban Legend. I've never seen anything in hundreds of rolls of film that could be attributed to a difference in how many exposures are on the film, or whether it was the 1st frame or 36th frame.

<snip>