Re: [OM] Backdrops?

Subject: Re: [OM] Backdrops?
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 11:17:48 -0800
===Does this fabric happen to have a name? I'd like to see if it would be
affordable, perhaps in sizes small (or large...) enough for background for
small trees (bonsais are, by very definition, rather small).====

The word I was searching for as to the fabric I use is felt.
The stuff that is used for black art escapes me.  If I can find
the name and phone # of the guy making the black art I will ask him.
I havent seen him in a year or so.
I once used the inside of a 20 x 24 sheet film box top to shoot some
flowers.  It worked pretty good.

Charlie