Re: [OM] Winder 2 problems....

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder 2 problems....
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 08:38:24 EST
Have you tried using the battery pack in your beat up one  in the one that
doesn't work?  I had one which wasn't working and it was suggested that the
battery holder might be slightly warped.  That was my problem.  I used the
fix suggested which called for putting a pencil across the flat side, a
rubber band in the middle a 6 or 8 penny nail under each end of the pencil
and then letting it sit with about a foot away from a 100 watt light bulb
overnight. That's what worked for me.  Bill Barber