RE: [OM] Airport security

Subject: RE: [OM] Airport security
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 23:57:44 -0500
How about Microsoft makes me smart every time I use it? Yes, it has a double meaning! I recently loaded XP onto two new Sony computers at school. One went without a hitch, the other still has me banging my head against the wall, sometimes only figurativly.

Gregg

Albert,

> Wayne, how are you able to use the word "Smart" and "Microsoft"
> in the same
> sentence??  :-)

Oops, sorry, I'm not sure what characters I should have put each side of
"smart" to denote sarcasm !

...Wayne