[OM] NOT! was: OM 4: dead display?

Subject: [OM] NOT! was: OM 4: dead display?
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu \(Lama\)" <jlamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 23:56:54 -0500
Wow!  It works!  <sheepishly> Yeah, I didn't learn about the illuminator
button yet.  I didn't get the manuals with it.  I apologize for asking a
rookie question.  It's really, really nice to have friends around.  :)

Thanks guys.  I guess I have read so much about dead 4 circuit boards that I
was more than a little paranoid.  (The SIF wouldn't let me download the "A"
and "B" manuals this afternoon so intellegence was in short supply.)

This OM-4 meter is really powerful.

*** This is just what the doctor ordered. ***

I can't wait to see some test transparencies to find out if it's in the
ballpark.

Does anyone have a 2-4 screen for sale?  I read on the SIF that the special
1-4n screen has a smaller circle to show the spot area.  Does the 2-4 also
have a small circle or is there a special edition 2-4n (not shown on SIF??)

Since Tom's in the middle of a move, does anyone else have manual "A" and
manual "B" for the OM-4 for sale?

Happy camper indeed,

Jim L'Hommedieu
(Lama)