Re: [OM] Airport security

Subject: Re: [OM] Airport security
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:49:26 -0800
Err..  Gary, that requires the ability to READ... most who work there
don't..

For every checkpoint person you find for me at LAX that has read that
paragraph, I'll buy you a new OM-4Ti body...  and if you can't find me one
that has read that paragraph, you buy me a new Om-4Ti.  How's that sound?
Yeah, don't take the bet..

Most don't know the rules...  but again, if you ask, and they say no, don't
yield, keep moving up the totem pole until you find someone to hand
inspect..

Albert