Re: [OM] Xtreme photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Xtreme photos
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 15:55:00 +1000
Brian,
We have had some extreme thunderstorms here on the Gold Coast Australia in
the last week. The weather has been in the high 30 deg C for over a week.
One storm we had turned the sky a vivid green, and not just a light tinge
but I meen pure green. 140km hour winds then ripped through our area doing a
few millon dollars worth of damage. We just had another storm further up at
Rainbow Bay. I can't wait for the shots to come back. I had a perfect
subject of a couple of boats, trees and reeds in the water over looking the
bay with a massive storm in the background lighting up the sky. I am very
hopeful for 1 shot to have three strikes across the frame. It should make
for some interesting shots.
Just as I am typing this the house has just been rocked with another
thunderclap. Will send this through and then unplug the system from the
phone and electricity connections.
Cheers Adam