Re: [OM] John/Clint? - DOF Problem on 35-70mm Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] John/Clint? - DOF Problem on 35-70mm Lens
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 17:30:32 -0600
No -- there's just two arms sticking from the back side of the mount into the
lens -- nothing to come loose or break.  If you replace the mount with the
levers in the wrong place, the lens doesn't work right -- you'll know when
you check it.  Just put them back a different way until things work OK and
you'll be fine!