Re: [OM] John/Clint? - DOF Problem on 35-70mm Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] John/Clint? - DOF Problem on 35-70mm Lens
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 22:49:02 -0600
Aperture problems are rare on the 3.6's -- no oil to speak of, that sort
of thing.  Check carefully around the lens mount, especially near the
DOF button, for any sign of impact that might have bent the mount or the
lever itself.  Anything else would be a stab in the dark -- worn parts
relating to the DOF button perhaps.  That's something one of us would
have to look at.  Fortunately removing the mount is easy as cake....