Re: PMT 35 was [OM] T8 or T10 ring flash?

Subject: Re: PMT 35 was [OM] T8 or T10 ring flash?
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:47:59 -0500
I'll bet that there is someone on this list that has a majority (if not all) of the equipment in the PMT-35 kit. My vote would be Mark Dapoz.

Skip

From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 12:03:27 +0100

: Don't tell me you have actually ever come across one of those! Let alone
: even own one?

No, and I don't think anyone on the list ownes one or has even seen one, not
even the remainings of one. I know there are some here (including me) that
would suffer from a near heart attack if they actually found one for sale,
realizing they probably couldn't afford it - which would certainly be the
case if it were complete, including lenses, lighting and all the accessories
:((

hnz