Re: PMT 35 was [OM] T8 or T10 ring flash?

Subject: Re: PMT 35 was [OM] T8 or T10 ring flash?
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 20:54:13 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 28 Dec 2001, Skip Williams wrote:

> I'll bet that there is someone on this list that has a majority (if not all)
> of the equipment in the PMT-35 kit.  My vote would be Mark Dapoz.

Well, I am missing a couple of the filters :-)  In reality, a fully equipped
VST-1/X-DE basically gives you all the capabilities of the PMT-35, it's just
not as sexy.  The PMT-35's are hard to come by, but I have spoken with people
that have used them so they do indeed exist.  The Nikon equivalent is much
easier to come by, and if anyone really has a desire for one, I know where
there is one for sale for about $2K US.  It includes a lot more than what a
complete PMT-35 has, including some really nice Zeiss lenses.  Too bad it's a
Nikon :-)
                                -mark