Re: [OM] Re: XA Praise

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: XA Praise
From: "Bachofen" <mbachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:18:40 -0600
My first olympus! My first camera, probably because of Cheryl Tiegs advertising
poster.  :^)  And, if it had not been stolen, I probably never would have
purchased my OM1n + 50mm (my first SLR).

I love the XA (I've since replaced it.)  With the A-11 fill flash is easy.
Aperture sets to f4 when flash is selected, but I just stop down some more and
presto no shady faces out on the patio.
M.E.Bachofen