Re: [OM] Floridian photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Floridian photography
From: James M Costello <jamie-nancy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 06:40:37 -0500
On Tue, 25 Dec 2001 11:30:21 +1300 "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Hello fellow Zuikoholics,
>  ... take for example this photographer immersed in his hobby and
> career;  http://clydebutcher.com/
>
> And that doesn't show the 'gators!  < g - g >

Literally.   Clyde Butcher may the the pre-eminent Florida landscape
photog at the moment.   Did you check out the prices on his 5-foot by
9-foot prints?   I've seen them in shows and charity auctions.  They are
truly astonishing.   He uses lots of wide-angle.   Also looks like he
uses red (R-25) filters (?); very dramatic skies, etc.

Jamie Costello
Fort Myers, FL