RE: [OM] T32 flash head and home brew filter attachment

Subject: RE: [OM] T32 flash head and home brew filter attachment
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:11:23 -0700
> That sounds reasonable, except this filter material is stiff
> and about 3.5-4mm
> thick. I don't see any obvious way to "wrap around the face
> of the flash unit".

 Couldn't you just use regular 'scotch' tape? As long as the filter isn't
too heavy, you should be able to put a bit of tape on each side, hold it in
place, and the tape'll come off cleanly. The 'magic' tape that's sort of
frosted looking seems to be less sticky than the shinier stuff, which might
help with not leaving residue).

 If you have more filter material than flash head, you should be able to
avoid leaving 'shadows' in the flash by only putting the tape on the excess
material.

 -- dan