Re: [OM] New Olys (digital interchangeable lens SLR)

Subject: Re: [OM] New Olys (digital interchangeable lens SLR)
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:16:18 -0500
This 'abandonment' didn't happen overnight. It's been a long time coming,
and comes as no surprise. So why feel so poorly about the company that is
finally making a first again? If they apply their legendary skills and
knowledge to the lens and functional design of the new system with all
they're worth, the result will be wonderful. I think that's exciting. The
speed at which the digital age is overtaking the film cameras is
accelerating. I'm glad (and sad too) Olympus is making the move forward.

There are always some sour grapes after the harvest. However, I'm looking
forward to the wine.

Mickey