Re: [OM] New Olys (digital interchangeable lens SLR)

Subject: Re: [OM] New Olys (digital interchangeable lens SLR)
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 21:58:04 -0500
Since they're so eager, and loving of the fact that they're completely
abandoning their own OM 35mm line, the current management probably would
abandon all this new digital system they are setting up, as soon as a
new idea comes out. Even though Nikon is concerned also with making
money, and their bottom line, the lenses are not allowed to become
obsolete.

Oly can care only about profit and money all they want, but other
companies are showing that it is possible to do that without chucking an
entire line & its following.

Larry