Re: [OM] [OM Saturday's Fang

Subject: Re: [OM] [OM Saturday's Fang
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:27:18 -0800 (PST)
Unfortunatley I lack a good scanner and the one time I
tried to get scans from Ritz they were really crappy.
Ritz makes good prints but can't scan for crap. Until
I get a better comp and a good film scanner I can't
post much of anything online. I only used the Zuiko
for a short while (borrowed) but I wan't impressed by
its performance. IMHO the Vivitar 2x converter I think
has better sharpness and color. I am sure others with
this converter could help you out though with pics.

Mark Lloyd