Re: [OM] The people who killed Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] The people who killed Kodachrome
From: "M. Sparks" <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:41:24 -0500
You either love Kodachrome or you don't.  If you want "nice" colors,
stay away from it.  But it comes closest to what my eye/brain
sees.  I guess I "see" in Kodachrome.  I sure don't "see" in any E-6
palette!

I read that one reason Kodak consolidated it's K-14 labs was that
Kodachrome use was concentrated in the northeast and north-central U.S.,
which I find interesting.  It's the only color film that comes to mind
when I think of "moody" color.  (Lots of moody color up here this time
of year...)

Morgan Sparks
Burlington VT