Re: [OM] The people who killed Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] The people who killed Kodachrome
From: Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 14:44:52 -0800 (PST)
I always used Kodachrome 25 on my ski trips and it
handled the contrast beautifully and revealed detail
in the snow.  I would put my OM-1 (w/50mm 1.8) in my
parka pocket (and sometimes my 28/2.8 in another
pocket) and ski with it all day - never had a problem
with it.  The beauty of small, light, and simple.

=====