RE: [OM] OM shift

Subject: RE: [OM] OM shift
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:56:40 +1100
> >>Zuiko 24mm f3.5mm shift lens, fair condition, with
> >>custom 6 x 6 body andshutter for ultra wide MF work,
> >>$650 SURRY HILLS 02-9698 1426
> M. Royer [mailto:royer007@xxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Anyway I hope someone on the list snatches this up and
> can provide us with all the juicy details.

FWIW, unlike Brian, this *isn't* 2400km from me, though
I am not likely to snatch this up. "SURRY HILLS" is
where I live. Whomever this is is probably less than
1km from me.

If anyone's really interested, let me know (and let me
know exactly what to ask otherwise I might be out of my
depth) and I can call the number. You'll have to send me
a money order for 25cents call cost though (joking! :-) )

Cheers
Marc
Surry Hills, Oz ("Sydney" is jsut usually better understood <g>)