Re: [OM] Flash techniques for total beginners? (Thanks!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash techniques for total beginners? (Thanks!)
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 09:26:39 +0000

A slide film like Fuji Astia should work well for that. However, getting decent prints from slides is another matter.

First try a negative film intended for portraiture as they tend to render skin tones better. Fuji NPS 160 is one choice, my favorite is Fuji NPH 400.

Giles

One thing, do you think that a slide film might be
able to capture skintones better? Next time I am at
the store I'm going to pick up a roll of either
Kodachrome or Elitechrome and try it out.

Mark Lloyd