RE: [OM] Kodachrome - new thread

Subject: RE: [OM] Kodachrome - new thread
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 12:54:38 +1100
Brian wrote:

> I guess, after  New Zealand's political history over the last 20
> years, I'm
> sensitive to perceptions of conspiracy. BUT; be that as it may, recently,
> several times after an OM  group member sent us a post from the
> Kodachrome group, I tried to join the Kodachrome group. Nix, Nudda. No
> reply. Not after several requests to join. I wonder if Kodak have
> placed an
> embargo on discussion about Kodachrome from within NZ?
>
> I still want to join that group.

Set yourself up with a "generic" email address through Yahoo or something
like it, you could even lie about your address if that is required
information.

The reason I have stopped using Kodachrome ?  Takes too long to see the
results (7-14 days turnaround for me), and I can get E6 in a few hours.

...Wayne