[OM] Batteries for OM

Subject: [OM] Batteries for OM
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:40:52 -0600
Kerry,

Thanks for the input.  Giles had forwarded me an old post describing
on the battery dating April 1997 by off-list.

I have been thinking after all these years that the single-digit
OM SLR operating voltage were spec'd at 3.0V and I was curious
why Olympus has put two 1.55V rated batteries to the -3Ti.

Again, thanks to Giles who kept up with the all the past posts !

Regards,
Jim Terazawa