Re: [OM] Newcomers

Subject: Re: [OM] Newcomers
From: "Kerry Frohling" <kfrohling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:10:07 -0800
Jim,

Since no one else has piped up (pun intended) on this topic, I?ll give it a go. I'm not sure I understand your question. The EPX76 is an equivalent of the MS76. These have slightly higher internal impedance that the 357 variety, meaning that they will provide a slightly lower peak discharge current. Other than in OM-2(n) models, I've never heard of anyone really noting a difference in performance in OM cameras.

Kerry Frohling
Fullerton, California