Re: [OM] Newcomers

Subject: Re: [OM] Newcomers
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:37:37 EST
Obviously- Ken is still here.
Doris has, I believe, come and gone before, she's very busy searching for the
next "Fang buy", and I believe Denton said his goodbyes about a year or two
ago, he's very much into Contax SLRs; which seem to many of us to be almost a
natural 'evolution' of the OM line; or, the cameras Olympus *should* have
made to continue the SLR line. (See the 'Aria' -manual focus SLR- and the 'N1
digital' SLR- 6.9 MP I believe, a digital SLR that many recently have wished
Olympus would build which takes the same interchangeable AF lenses the N1 SLR
uses).

George S.
(also an Aria and N1 [film] user.)

> > Whatever happened to people like Dorrs Fang, Denton
> > Taylor, Gary Reese, and Ken Norton ?

Ken N. replied...