[OM] Re: OM questions

Subject: [OM] Re: OM questions
From: "Thomas A Simmons" <tasimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:16:02 -0700
 1) After the discussion on the 35-70 lens, I looked again at mine. Is the
3.5 - 4.5 version
marked  with just the 3.5? The one I have takes 55MM filters, and has a
helical device to
 zoom (IE, I twist a ring on the lens)

2) Scanners: without breaking the bank, which scanner(s) are recommended.
Let's assume
that the most important feature is to scan negatives. I have few slides,
but may try this aspect
now that I've found this list. That leaves scanning documents and prints in
decreasing
importance. SInce Polaroid is going into bankrupcy, I would tend to shy
away from this unit.
Is $250.00 USD a reasonable level? (No way could I talk SWMBO into going
above $500)

Thanks for any replies

Tom