[OM] A Revised Winter Holiday Greeting...

Subject: [OM] A Revised Winter Holiday Greeting...
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:03:12 EST
I agree that religion and politics should be avoided, particularly in a
worldwide environment such as this great list... It can only bring anger and
resentment... You should see what it's doing (sadly) to a motorcycle site I
belong to- it just about took over the site, it's difficult to find any
motorcycle discussions anymore...

Don't anybody get angry, this is  meant in a lighthearted way....

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, non-addictive,
socially responsible, low stress, gender neutral
winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions
of the religious persuasion of your choice, yet with respect for the
religious persuasions of others or their choice not to practice
religion at all;

And

A fiscally successful, personally fulfilling medically uncomplicated
recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2002 but not
without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures
whose contributions to our society have helped make America great,
without regard to the race, creed, color, religious or sexual preference
of the wishees.

(This greeting subject to clarification or withdrawal; it implies
no promise by the wisher to actually attempt to implement any
of the wishes for recipient or others.)

Cheers to all!

George S.