Re: [OM] 180 mm f/2.8 Zuiko lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 180 mm f/2.8 Zuiko lens
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 14:48:04 -0800
Winsor,

I personally have purchased an OM-2S from them, as well as some small
items (M Grip cord, Shoe 4).

I personally have had no troubles with them.  My only gripe is that if
you order on-line for the new items, they will appear to be in stock.
It is only when the order is complete that you discover the items are
backordered.

My latest invoice has printed on it "Thank you for being a repeat
customer."  Makes it sound like a rare or unusual occurrence!

I have heard "bait and switch" type complaints about them.  I order
online, which avoids salespeople.  My salesman did sell me a 50 mm
f/1.8, but at the time I owned no Zuikos.  The one they sent was a "made
in Japan" multicoated variety for $30, so I was okay with that.

YMMV.  I may just have been lucky.

Bill Stanke