RE: [OM] 180 mm f/2.8 Zuiko lens

Subject: RE: [OM] 180 mm f/2.8 Zuiko lens
From: "David Howells" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 20:14:13 -0000
Carol,
One way to bid, that I find is often "successful" without leading to
competing and over-bidding, is to use a snipe auto-bidder set for 10 seconds
before the auction closes.  You decide in advance and set your maximum bid
and then there are 3 scenarios:
1. Auction is already over your limit so no bid
2. You bid up to the reserve (if there is one) and win, as long as there are
no other bidders
3. You bid until you are either the highest bidder (and win) or until you
reach your limit (and lose) against other bidders
Try someone like http://hammertap.auctionstealer.com/secure/signup.cfm which
is free.
Good luck and may you win many Zuikos at good prices,
David